Saturday, July 22, 2017

Megalith Grave / Orgy of Carrion - Within The Decadence of Subliminal Rot

Megalith Grave / Orgy of Carrion - Within The Decadence of Subliminal Rot

This is a fucking split, wow! I've been buying a lot of the Defiled Light and Perverse Homage stuff and most of it does it for me, but this is special. The production suits both bands, great riffs, sick vocals, and perfect length. Both sides compliment each other perfectly, rarely achieved by splits. By this point the Perverse Homage circle should be on your radar so I won't beat a dead horse but you all should really hear this.

5 comments:

  1. https://brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.blogspot.co.uk/ my new analog tape blog maybe youll like thanks for yur rips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like this, thank you for sharing and letting me know. I will definitely follow.

      Delete