Friday, May 6, 2016

Stillborn Fawn - Norn

Stillborn Fawn - Norn

I thought the newest Bleak Environment seemed a little skimpy since usually they don't put out as long as tapes as these, but with 2 full lengths from Tollund Men and Stillborn Fawn I'm very happy. I like what metal in Colorado is doing with Blood Incantation and especially Spectral Voice (check that out if you haven't). This is no different - 40 minutes of ripping black metal. I love the mid tempo parts, I could definitely slam to those. It's mixed a little weird IMO but whatever, right? The production is raw enough where it doesn't even matter that much. Another great release from Bleak Environment though, well worth the wait between batches of releases for them. The Spectral Voice and Blood Incantation split has been out for a while but you should definitely pick that one up also.

No comments:

Post a Comment