Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Varg - Under The Roman Lash

Varg - Under The Roman Lash

I probably didn't go as crazy as I should have with all the new Ascetic House tapes but I'm happy with my haul. I haven't listened to most of what I got but I was very excited to hear this one and it didn't disappoint. Varg has put out a number of things this year, most notably an LP on Northern Electronics, which was great. This is the same industrial techno/dark ambient style but isn't as refined as that album (obviously), but for what it is I enjoy it. 3 tracks are "live electronics" and the other 3 tracks were from an improvised show. I don't know if I'd throw this on before the Ursviken album so if you like this and haven't heard that I definitely recommend checking it out.

1 comment:

  1. Do you know what Jesus suffered for you so you could take His Name in vain? Stomp and spit in His face in a woman's bedroom?

    Turn or burn, dude. He'll give you time to decide, yet, you better make it quick. God's coming back and He's gonna kick-some-ass. Wanna wiseabove to Seventh-Heaven?

    ReplyDelete