Sunday, March 22, 2015

Internazionale - Elegy For The Victors

Internazionale - Elegy For The Victors

I'm very excited to be able to post this as I really like it. Posh Isolation brings us another amazing synth/ambient/drone/industrial/whatever you want to call it release from the mysterious Internazionale. I haven't been buying a lot of PI stuff lately but I'm really glad I got this one. Internazionale put out releases on both PI and Janushoved and I feel like this is another step in a great direction. This is very much like Croatian Amor's early material but a little more drone-y and ambient like, and less industrial. This is a must hear for fans of Croatian Amor and I can't wait to hear more!

1 comment:

  1. I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. See the link below for more info.


    #direction
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete