Friday, November 28, 2014

Cremation Lily - Fluids Of October

Cremation Lily - Fluids Of October

I can't believe this is the first time I have posted about Cremation Lily. I have bought almost everything he has released up until recently, and Fires Frame The Silhouette is one of my favorite albums to come out this year (even though it isn't entirely new stuff). But anyways, this is very different from the usual material you've heard from Cremation Lily. This is actually the whole synth pop, ambient, "bubblegum industrial" thing Croatian Amor has going, which I really like. There are basically 2 melodies on this tape and some sound collage and noise work, essentially VERY similar to Croatian Amor. I keep saying Croatian Amor. Pick this up if you like Croatian Amor.

No comments:

Post a Comment