Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Reverorum Ib Malacht - De Mysteriis Dom Christi

Reverorum Ib Malacht - De Mysteriis Dom Christi

Reverorum Ib Malacht just released a new album on vinyl, CD, and cassette and apparently there is completely different music on each format. I was so stoked to order the vinyl that I didn't really pay attention to cassette and CD so the vinyl rip is all you get from me. I'm not even sure what'd you'd call this but it's evil. Black metal mixed with ambient. Some parts of this really do it for me. Word on the street is that the cassette version is the better of the 3, and the CD sounds more digitized with effects and stuff like that. I'm eager to hear those.

7 comments:

  1. drop me an email on the blog ... i've got the cd and will send it to you ... and then we can both look for the tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm assuming you know the blog which is probably me blowing smoke up my own arse!

    badgerstump@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is christian music, so that you know. Both members converted to Roman Catholicism around 2005 if I remember correctly.

    Here are the two other versions:

    http://www.mediafire.com/download/hof36hf7pwoi9nk/DMDC(CD).zip

    http://www.mediafire.com/download/4cuh3wtofynbfit/DMDC(Tape).zip

    ReplyDelete