Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Deterge - Gestation

Deterge - Gestation

I was digging around in my collection over the weekend and found this. 3xCS, a box with a razor blade taped to it, a page ripped out of what seems like a medical textbook, a pregnancy test (thank you!), and classic Fusty Cunt collage work. As far as the music it takes you through mostly what I would describe as harsh noise cut up, but there is a lot of variance on this 90 minute release. Regardless, this is a very brutal release, start to finish. I won't butcher the artistic meaning behind this release but at face value it takes you through each of the stages of pregnancy. Very educational release.

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff on your blog, imho you should use tags, ppl like me are new to most bands and ignore what genres belong to.

    thanks for sharing :)
    idX

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this one, buddy...been regretting not picking this up.

    ReplyDelete