Sunday, July 20, 2014

Circle Of Ouroborus - Kuuhun Kahlittu

Circle Of Ouroborus - Kuuhun Kahlittu

By now you should know how much of a huge fan I am of Circle Of Ouroborus. This is the new LP which is now very hard to find and "limited to an undisclosed number of copies." If I had to guess this was recorded around the same time as their split with Cosmic Church, but this sounds a lot cleaner. So it's more metal than other stuff I've posted by them. I don't even have to tell you how much I like this and how mandatory it is.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i little birdie told me only 100 of these were pressed. glad i snagged one, though even at regular price this was one of the most expensive single LPs i've ever bought. doesn't help that the Finnish post nearly doubles the cost. anyway, thanks for the rip. i really dig this one a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know! I got this from the mighty analog worship. It is a smaller nut for me, came to like $35 shipped. I think that just means I buy too many expensive records.

      Delete