Thursday, April 10, 2014

Marshstepper - Give Yourself To The Moon

Marshstepper - Give Yourself To The Moon

I was hoping to post a few of the tapes I got a few weeks ago from the January Program but I tried ripping one and got discouraged at how bad it was dubbed so I haven't really tried to listen to any since then. That and I've been out of the country and otherwise busy.

This is a great release and sounds great too (a handful of the tapes I got from these guys were dubbed incorrectly). For a band that has hyped live performances and only a few releases this release does them justice. It teeters on the edge of noise and industrial. One of my favorite tapes from the January Program, even though I got around 13 of them and only a few of them have rips floating around.

No comments:

Post a Comment