Thursday, March 6, 2014

V/A - Ten Jin

Various Artists - Ten Jin

Compilation put together by the Japanese noise imprint Lust Vessel, this is all acts from Japan. Lust Vessel is a great label and I've enjoyed everything that I've heard that they've put out. I'm a pansy when it comes to importing stuff and don't exactly know of any distros that stock their releases so usually I will pass. I had to pick this up though, both from the quality of other Urashima releases I have, and how cheap and efficient Malignant is ran. Anyways, 6 tracks of harsh noise, all very high quality stuff. If you know Lust Vessel at all you probably already own this, and if you don't this is a great place to start.  You might be able to find this somewhere, but at a mere 99 copies this will soon be very hard to find.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I might end up listening to this more than Posh Isolation's various artists compilation "Victoria". The now defunct blog "Tales of Dryden" introduced me to it. Links are still active there though :

    http://www.mediafire.com/download/vv3ge9698d4a20m/va+-+victoria.zip

    ...Highly recommended.

    ReplyDelete