Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Blue Krishna - Repeat Until Death

Blue Krishna - Repeat Until Death

The best description I can give of this is it sounds like the whatever wave post punk thing that is popular now but drenched with industrial. I'm not sure if that sounds enticing but I wouldn't post it if I don't like it. This has a heavy dose of tape fuzz and you can definitely hear the differences from the sources, but I think all of this compliments the release. I believe this is one of the guys from Body Of Light from LA, but honestly I have no idea. On a side note, I'm going to see Body Of Light and a bunch of other bands at that Acestic House thing in LA in like 2 weeks, I'm excited for that. Anyways, this is still available from the label.

4 comments:

  1. thank you! just ordered this and some other nostivelo tapes.

    have you ripped the tollund men "dedicated to pf lacenaire" tape? i have it, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't received it yet. Between metallic imagery and I we'll probably post the whole batch.

      Delete
    2. awsm! i have it, but been too lazy to do it yet.

      can't wait!

      Delete