Saturday, January 18, 2014

Cosmic Church / Circle Of Ouroborus - Split

Cosmic Church / Circle Of Ouroborus - Split

So I had a rip of this from soulseek for a little bit but I wasn't totally happy with it so I decided to put my rip up here. If you haven't noticed I only try to post things that either aren't on the internet yet or are with inferior rips. On another side note, I've started to upload the more important newer things to what.cd, if that's your thing.

Anyways, I absolutely LOVE this. You should be very familiar with both bands but I'll go on. Cosmic Church's side doesn't let up once in the 23ish minutes. I didn't think it would live up to Ylistys but it is just as awesome (Ylistys being most likely the best black metal release of 2013). Circle Of Ouroborus's side sounds a bit more metal than their recent stuff, namely Eleven Fingers/Abrahadabra/The Final Egg. It sounds more like Shores or Islands. Still amazing though, obviously. By now you should know that I'm a huge Circle Of Ourborus fan and will always love whatever they put out. Very strongly recommended, very hard to find now.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! I've been following this blog for a while, and everything you post leaves an impression. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this and cirrhus. you didn't happen to pick the Uskottomien Kirkossa tape from CoO as well did you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No :( All of the new semi limited Kuunpalvelus stuff is so hard to find! I was lucky enough to get this from Dungeon Tapes recently and that was even after I gave up trying to find it.

      Delete
  3. ah, that sucks. i managed to get a copy, but i can't rip tapes anymore. if that changes i'll hook you up. though i hope you find a copy cause your rips tend to sound really good.

    ReplyDelete