Friday, December 6, 2013

Already Dead - Fight To Live

Already Dead - Fight To Live
self released

Another tape from Denver, seems to be a lot of hype in that place on new projects, especially with Youth Attack. I think I posted the first tape of Already Dead's. It's like that - very lo-fi, bass heavy, disgusting sounding, but I like this better. I was pretty on the fence about this one until I had to flip the tape over to listen to the 3rd track, absolutely made the release. The tempo crawls to that bass riff, and the vocals on it are so good. The first two songs are decent enough. Very interesting release though, hopefully we hear more from this band soon.

1 comment:

  1. The comics I hate are thieves. Nothing's more disgusting than a guy who steals another person's ideas and tries to claim them as his own. See the link below for more info.


    #disgusting
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete