Thursday, October 31, 2013

Ordrhein ‎– Magnitude Of Ancient Fragments

Ordrhein ‎– Magnitude Of Ancient Fragments

As usual, I don't know anything about this band besides they're from the US. Final Agony put this out so it isn't going to be shit, and it's far from it. It's raw black metal done very well, I love the vocals. Order this from Final Agony, he also just pressed the Odz Manouk and Tukaaria split which is one of my favorite things to come out in recent years, and also the Absum release on Crepusculo Negro which is also awesome. Final Agony is another label that I trust and deserves full support.

3 comments:

  1. What do you use to rip your vinyl and tapes? I'm in the market for a new record/cassette player combo but everything I've read has had mixed reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use my DJ setup of (2) turntable and a cheap tape deck hooked up to a mixer which outputs to my computer via line in. That doesn't really help you though, sorry.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete