Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Oaken Tower

Oaken Tower - Rehersal I // Marching Thorns

After I posted the previous Beyond The Ruins release on here someone requested Oaken Tower and I never got sent the tapes from Exquisite Morbidity. Beyond The Ruins saw this comment and emailed me offering me copies of both releases. Seriously, what a great guy, thank you. He just put up some new releases on http://beyondtheruins.bigcartel.com/ don't miss out!

I finally got to hear these releases! Very raw and straight forward black metal. I love the intro on Rehearsal I and the noise track on Marching Thorns, very nice touches. I'm glad to finally document these releases and share them with you guys since the whole thing with Exquisite Morbidity and such really hindered people from being turned onto this project. Hopefully this makes up for it. Like I said, please support Beyond The Ruins, if you enjoy this blog then you'll obviously love everything he puts out.

1 comment: