Monday, July 1, 2013

Serpent Crest ‎– And Whose Ashes Still Glow

Serpent Crest ‎– And Whose Ashes Still Glow
Yoke Of Christ


Dom originally put these up on Hospital as an incentive to buy older, overpriced cds that never sold. I think he was asking like $50 for a bunch of shit like cds and these tapes. I love Hospital, I buy everything, and obviously I love Yoke Of Christ, but that was shitty so I held off on buying these. Finally the time came recently that I found both of these at a reasonable price. I started listening/recording the other tape that came with this one and the audio cuts out at one point, does this happen to anyone else with that release? Let me know. I liked this release more than the other one anyways. The highlight of this for me is the opening 6 minute melodic track. Yoke Of Christ and melodic seem like opposites but it works really well on this release. Don't worry though, this is still as raw as ever.

1 comment: