Thursday, July 11, 2013

Circle Of Ouroborus - The Final Egg

Circle Of Ouroborus - The Final Egg

I haven't really given this one a proper listen yet (I'm listening as I write this, I ripped this while someone was sleeping on my couch), so realize my opinion on this will probably change shortly, but I'm busy for the next few days and wanted to post this tonight. Anyways, if you didn't know I'm a huge fan of Circle Of Ouroborus. They release a ton of music that is all pretty great, but when they hit they really hit. This sounds like the sort of stuff they've been doing with Eleven Fingers and Abrahadabra, but I don't think it's as strong as those releases. Both of those records had to grow on me though. And don't think this is throwaway material too, this is a really solid album. This is still widely available so pick it up before it's too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment