Saturday, June 8, 2013

Torture Chain - Mutilating Astral Entities

Torture Chain - Mutilating Astral Entities

This was one of the only things I picked up at Chaos In Tejas surprisingly, and by accident too. My friend wanted me to buy a Battle Ruins tape and then I saw that at one time Brendan had these tapes for sale, but instead apparently I grabbed the last one of these. Good thing too because I enjoy Torture Chain's previous releases.

If you liked other Torture Chain stuff then you'll like this. It's in the same kind of traditional black metal sense. This is a much longer play though, I think it's around an hour long. I don't think this was a Chaos In Tejas exclusive because the Y-Pestis logo is on the tapes with a cat number, so there will more than likely be a widespread release of this at some point. I have no idea though, don't quote me.

EDIT: Now available from http://yersiniapestis.bigcartel.com/ Act fast

4 comments:

  1. While i'm still thinking why the Hell i haven't been following your blog before i must congratulate you for the hard work presented here. I got a lot of stuff to dig in here. Thanks!
    "Haxan"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think you could take this down at least until I put it on sale?

    -YERSINIA PESTIS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this. Missed Chaos in Tejas this year. Going to see Volahn/Arizmenda/BHL tonight in Austin.

    ReplyDelete