Saturday, May 4, 2013

Wulkanaz ‎– Paúrpura Fræovíbôkôs

Wulkanaz ‎– Paúrpura Fræovíbôkôs

The newest LP from the one man modern black metal project Wulkanaz. First off, this record sounds like shit, not in a good way. Usually I don't do anything (or very minor things) to the rips I post but I actually did a few things to this to make it sound a little better in my opinion. There are defects in the vinyl too, like some parts the sound "choppy"? I can assure you the record was pressed that way.

Regardless of all that I do still like the record. It isn't as straight forward as HNI - a little all over the place, but fans will enjoy. The packaging on this record is amazing as well, as with all Wulkanaz releases. The booklet of art is a very nice touch. I was apprehensive buying this at $23 but the packaging is definitely worth that.

--DMCA from Seedstock, lol--

No comments:

Post a Comment