Sunday, February 17, 2013

Deathstench ‎– N.O.X

Deathstench ‎– N.O.X

One of the latest releases from NL based label Zeitgeists. Side A is heavy blackened noise and side b is more dark ambient. Does that fall under the reign of blackened noise? If you like blackened noise this is a very solid release. Regardless, all Zeitgeists releases have a very distinct feel to them. It could be the elaborate packaging (I seriously don't think I can fold this release back up how it was originally), it could be the price, it could be how difficult it is to pick any release up second hand, but this is one of the finest labels "in the game." I ordered this direct from the label and it came out to $15 shipped. Zeitgeists have several new releases up, each limited to 50 (I believe), I strongly urge you to pick up at least one of them. Like I said, they will be extremely hard to find once they aren't available from the label anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment