Sunday, August 12, 2012

Veld - Collection

Veld - Collection

I have no idea why this band isn't talked about more. Last time I checked they weren't even on discogs! What gives!? This is a compilation of everything they've released so far. Once I ordered one of their first demos limited to some stupid number and they shipped it roughly 1 mile to me when they were based in Boston. Member(s?) runs PRGNT Records and just opened up a record store in Western MA called Damage Records. That is an assumption so I might be wrong, either way support a great label.

3 comments:

  1. Track V is corrupt? Thanks for the rip, though - been looking for this everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you sure? It seems fine on my end...

      Delete
    2. Tried it again and it worked fine. Thanks again!

      Delete